Warranties & Refunds
1 year Guarantee on most Silverado products
6 months Guarantee on SilveRado Bling Bling range and all hand made products
How to Take Care of Your Jewellery
Special care should be taken when wearing your Silverado jewellery.
Please bear in mind that although we offer a 1 year guarantee on SilveRado jewellery (six months on Bling Bling and hand made ranges), inappropriate wearing of your jewellery can cause damage and may void your guarantee.
- Dropping your jewellery could cause the beads to break, particularly Murano glass beads.
- Vigorous activities can put your bracelet and beads under duress.
- Excess exposure to water should be avoided.
To ensure your SilveRado jewellery always looks its best, please observe the following cleaning method:
- Use a soft cloth or a jeweller’s polishing cloth.
- Rub each piece gently.
- Store separately from your other jewellery.
- Do not use chemicals or toothpaste.
What is the Correct Length of a Bracelet?
This is entirely up to you, the consumer. Please consider the following:
- Before you start adding beads and charms, try on the bracelet.
- The bracelet should hang below your wrist, resting above the thumb. (The position will sit approximately 1/3rd of the length of your hand)
- An indication is that a 20cm bracelet can hold approximately 18 – 20 beads & charms.
- Depending on the length of choice, beads and charms can be added as you wish.
- Once you start adding beads & charms, the aesthetics of the bracelet will become apparent.
- More beads will result in a tighter fit, less beads, in a more flexible effect.
Threading the Beads
In order to thread your beads correctly, please consider the following:
- The core of each bead has a unique bump system.
- Three bumps are strategically placed along each chain.
- Ensure that the bead is lined up straight before attempting to thread your bracelet.
- Gently turn your bead over the thread.
- If the bead gets stuck, realign your bead and re thread.
Please do not use force as this will cause unnecessary frustration.